Friday 27 April 2012

Dream Echoes (Haunted Attic Room)

Oh yes, here we are again. I've not been here for a while. This time some kind of holiday cottage in Cornwall. But there. Up the stairs. You were investigating and we were watching weren't we? Next week, you have to investigate the mysteries... but these are too dark. This old place. You know it don't you - the peeling walls, the white paint. The thought of all those tiny cluttered spaces in shut up rooms...
Then I am here. I am investigating it. Joe Bird? You say your dog has run. Oh, that room. Am I play acting or am I possessed? I sway and dance and think I'm pretending, but I'm in the room I have always avoided. That attic room at the top of the stairs, and its all dark and empty - wide empty spaces - an interior agoraphobia. Haunted. That same mixture of fear and fascination. Oh, this is familiar. This is so familiar.