Wednesday 28 July 2010

A Keybard hat doesn't Work Properly

Back uing anther laptop now,where the connection or my compter, is so slow, as to rove very tiresome.Not tomention the fact tat the keyboard doesn't pic up all key strokes. Having logged in ths morning I discover tat I amnot folowing any blogs any more either. Hmm. Not sure how that happened. I think Imay hav to use internet cafes aferthis one post.
Ah wel. Seem to have been ofered a job, working atcustomer services which I am ery pleased about. Start August 23rd. Aside from tat deep summer continues, or has ust started. That constantexhausion, of feeling clausrophobic in your own body. Not even August yet!
Well, wrting like this s proving ery annoying... However internetcafes in the future, so ormal servce (and followig) will be resumed...