Wednesday 22 December 2010

10 Uninspired Notes Three Days before Christmas

1:  Can't reply to any posts at the moment. I have no idea why.
2.  Listening to 'Spirit Caravan'
3.  It has got considerably warmer today.
4.  Bought the short stories of Aleister Crowley today for £2:99
5.  Walked up to Preston Manor yesterday, but failed to arrive there at dusk and got there too early.
6.  Am not feeling Christmas-sy in the slightest. Even less than usual.
7.  Even though 'Christmas-sy' is not a word, the way I have spelt it still looks wrong.
8.  I have got to pack for the return to the familial home tomorrow.
9.  The creative drought is STILL continuing.
10. I suppose the days will start getting longer now that midwinter has passed. Like midsummer, I am never sure whether it is on the 20th or 21st. Maybe even the 22nd?