Monday 29 October 2012

Nearly Midnight

A pile of comics I've yet to read. An addiction to buying old comics, but somehow I never get round to reading them. I don't even remember buying some of them. Watched the old Star Trek episode Mirror Mirror tonight, which I've not seen since I had it on VHS tape. I started a painting. The face of a man, muddy and yellow, a troubled expression. I don't understand how to paint, and the painting troubles me. Perhaps I should stick to drawings. A dream last night. The central line tube leaving West Ruislip. A hidden landscape of flooded back gardens. In one such garden, a man in a dressing gown stares sadly at the grass. I have not bought a ticket. i have to go back and explain. I am with someone from work. I try to explain to the woman behind the counter I need to buy a ticket. She says that she 'does not want tio hear any excuses'.