Friday 27 January 2012

Andy's Tasty Ham Sandwich

Now that's Andy back in Middlesbrough for the week, I shall be alone in the flat, except when Em's over of course. I'm sat in the living room now, aware of all those (very few) empty rooms about me. Strange how unnerving I still find being alone in an empty house to be. Or certain empty houses anyway. Would I dare watch 'Paranormal Activity' on my own? Perhaps at 2:00am on a particularly windy dark night... Maybe, maybe not...
Andy texted me from the coach while I was at work, to inform me that instead of picking up his sandwiches he had made for the journey, had picked up my bag of potatoes instead (They were in similar Sainsburys bags).
I ate his ham sandwich when I came back home from work tonight. It was quite tasty. Lots of ham.
I wonder if he'll being back my potatoes with him?