Sunday 15 January 2012

Ink and Entropy

This strange sense of entropy continues throughout the day. Things continue to break down and not work properly. My eyes are still not used to my new glasses. It is not helped by the fact that I am suffering eye strain from having to stare at a computer screen for most of six days a week, which can't be good for you. Blogger has changed everything round so things look different to what they were, and don't act like I think they ought to. Like waking up in another dimension which is similar, though not exact, to your own. The piece of art I am working on... well... It seems that the ink itself is now not working. One pot is too thick and gloopy and the other is too thin. I am at a loss to explain it, I really am. I have pretty much ruined the piece I am working on. Hopefully I can save it. Then there was time. I got back from town at about 4:30pm, spent an hour watching television and an hour listening to my new album, and half an hour making dinner, and when I checked the time it was 6:00pm. Doing the maths it seems this is quite clearly impossible. Andy, waking from sleep, noticed this odd hour gain too. 'The house seems to be giving us time' he said. The universe is breaking down in tiny inconsequential ways. An intimate apocalypse, an armageddon of minor irritations. Lets hope things get back to normal tomorrow.