Tuesday 5 June 2012

Restless Sort of Day

Sun and wind, sat on the sofa and back to the window. A restless sort of day. About to head out with Em to some place outside of Newhaven, a possible geography of rivers and marshland. A saver for the bus, and that bus-ride through town, drowsy at the window, staring at the streets below.
Last night at dusk in my room. Watching the shadows grow and everything soften and become fluid. This could all be made into a tarot card image - a foreground of gardens, in the distance hills, beyond that moutnains. Beyond even the mountains, an unreal vivid red sunset. This was the image that summed up what I felt during last nights twilight. I don't know why. It bears no resemblance to what I can see out of my window.
The door rattles in the door frame. I had to get up during the night to stuff a cassette tape under the door(I think it was 'Nothingface' by Voivod). It sounds like someone knicking, someone wanting to come in - or go out.
A restless day, like I said.