Wednesday 1 August 2012

Questionnaire

I was tagged in some complicated questionnaire type thing (well, compliicated to me anyway) by Feilong, whose online novel Circle Quartet is definitely worth reading. I like answering questionnaires and can't think of anything else to write tonight. So here are the questions... and my answers of course.
1. Do you get scared in the dark?
Depends on the situation. I quite like the darkness if I am outside, but if I am to awake in the middle of the night, alone in a house, then I find the dark quite unnerving. Everyone's haunted at 2:00am, and if I wake in those most haunted of hours (particularly if I have woken from some disquieting ghost story of a dream) then on goes the bedside light to help dispel the night fears...
2. Who is the last person make you cry?
I really have no idea. Probably some school bully or school teacher.
3.What's your worst fear?
(In no particular order)... Death, pain, illness, regret... and watching the first events in a series of apocalyptic prophecies come true. Blame Nostradamus and the summer of 1999 for that last one. Fortunately there was no apocalypse though...
4. What kind of hair / eyes colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Green hair, red eyes...
5. Where can you see yourself proposing / being proposed to at?
Five minutes before the apocalypse.
6. Do you prefer coffee or the energy drink?
Coffee is a necessity at work I drink constantly throughout my day at work. Energy drink is that guilty pleasure when I pass by certain newsagents in the morning that I know has 35p drinks of 'Euro Shopper Energy Drink' for sale.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple. The pineapple is oddly refreshing.
8. If you could eat anything right now what would it be?
Pineapple without the pizza.
9. What was the most meaningful gift you ever received?
I think all gifts are equally meaningful.
10. Do you have crush?
Velvet Crush Thai Sweet Chilli flavour crisps. Five for a pound at the pound shop...
11. Your favourite clothing brand.
Anything brandless.

Hmm. A few 'get out clause' answers there...