Wednesday 20 February 2013

Bad Back

Done something to my back - strained some mechanism - and couldn't sleep last night. This happens from time to time, and meant that sleep was a remote thing. So remote, that the discomfort in my back forced me to get up about 1:30am and sit on the internet for a while.
I went back to bed about 2:00am, and by staying in exactly the same place managed to get back to sleep. My back was fine when I first woke up, and was so until about midday, when that curious nauseous strain crept back again. Went to the shops, bought some Nurofen Express and spent the rest of the day shifting uncomfortably on my chair. I hope I'll get to sleep okay tonight. At least I'm not in till 10:00am this week, so I get an extra hour of fractured sleep. Nearly 41 and I feel twice as old...