Friday 29 March 2013

Thursday Night

Went out for a meal with the people from work last night - China Garden down Preston Street. It was very nice and had too much wine (though really any wine is too much for me).
Headed home about 11:30pm, slightly drunk. Only had to walk along Western Road, but it seemed to take an age. There seemed to be a slightly edgy vibe last night. Too much Bank Holiday drinking starting already. Two men swearing at each other outside a kebab shop - another group of men hollering outside a pub.
Fell to sleep as soon as I got in. Deep wine-sleep. Dreamt I was in Worcester on a bright spring day, with Caro of all people (I went to uni with her though didn't know her that well). We were walking into St Johns.I remember the sunlight on red brick walls, the water if the Severn, and the pale blue sky, both vivid and vague.
Dream-Worcester seems much more real than real Worcester these days.