Saturday 5 November 2011

Mundane Thoughts on another Saturday Morning off Work

Listening to an album by Ancient Ceremony, first bought back in the early autumn of 1997, then re-bought at Replay just before I moved out of the bedsit. It really is a dreadful album, but very funny. Still haven't drawn back the curtains of my room. Sat on the bed aith a cup of tea and the bedside lamp on. The lamp is balanced on three cardboard boxes.
Got to sleep relatively late last night, about 3:00am, after drinking all of three ales with Andy (Andy drank port) while watching The Inbetweeners season 3, The Mighty Boosh and Look Around You. I don't remember dreaming last night at all, which is becoming an increasingly common thing whilst sleeping here at the Mews - I blame the blackout curtains. Just had a peek through those curtains, the sky has that flat, white and wet look of November. I can imagine the pavements under the nearly-dead trees, messy with rainy leaves. I have a slight headache from the three ales, but this is swiftly fading now. I am thinking about watching a DVD. Don't know what though.