Saturday 1 December 2012

Dream of a Dark Party on Woodstock Drive

For some reason, Mum, Dad - maybe my sister - and myself were to stay back in our old house on Woodstock Drive for three night. I was very excited, as I might be able to continuie my investigation into the haunting there. I was also slightly concerned that it may necessitate spending nights alone there -  aprospect that filled me with dread. The house was larger than waking life, and the rooms had a hollow washed out atmosphere, empty walls and floorboards.
Other people arrived and the house seemed to grow. Talking to a stranger there. He had conducted previous investigations into the house and discovered there were three additional rooms. I also noticed that there was an entrance to a 'cellar level' that I didn't remember being there when I lived there.
More guests. A party. From one of the now very large rooms, I could see a huge upper balcony section that was full of people. There was something monstrous about them - I think they were all holding snakes. There was some kind of accident with them - one of their number had been killed because of some ritual theyw ere holding. The ambulance was called, but I could only watch this from a distance as we were not allowed access to the mysterious balcony level.