Saturday 3 December 2011

Snake Dream

I dreamt there was a broken snake in my room. Primary coloured and toxic looking. The room appeared to be the bedsit, or reminiscent of anyway. There was a way of fixing the snake, of joining the two halves together again. I did this, and left the snake to merge on a plate on the messy floor of my room. Later on, thinking about this, the thought of the snake recurred to me; what would happen if the snake fixed itself and I was not there? Obviously, the snake would escape and be loose in the room. I rushed back to my room. I don't know where from. The plate was empty and the snake was gone, hiding somewhere in my room. Dad was there. He drew something out from under the bed and pointed out how the snake had slid over whatever it was he was holding. There was a sticky snail-like trail over the object. There was no sign of the snake though. How was I ever going to relax in my room with a snake loose somewhere in it?