Tuesday 29 January 2013

Two Dreams

I dreamt the world had ended and the afterlife was real. To access the afterlife I walked through a wall, and was confronted by a stairwell going up and down. The walls of the down stairwell were covered with graffitti, and obviously led to hell. I took the upstairs steps. I came across one room which had Edgar Allan Poe stopped here written on it. I opened the door and a young slightly punky blonde woman came out. She informed me that she was now staying here. The room nehind her resembled a shower. I eventually found some kinf of canteen where people from work were sitting around in chairs, looking quite relaxes. I picked up a couple of pens I found on the floor and placed them on a table. Heaven seemed to resembled a slightly raggedy halls of residence. I suggested to everyone that we might consider a trip to hell the next day.

On a bus. A number of teenagers. One is giving me trouble, but I see in his noteabook a drawing of flowers. I say these are quite good, and we have a discussion about art. I say to him 'you are at the beginning of your life....'. He says that, by me saying that, I make myself sound really old. I tell him that I am nearly 41. I am living in my parents house which resembles no houses they have lived in - except slightly Bretforton. The teenagers come round there, which slightly unnerves me. I can imagine them being trouble. People from work turn up and go round next door. There is some kind of party there for the daughter of the house. There is cake and crows. I am not sure how the crows are connected to the birthday but they are. I am afraid my friends will be rowdy and cause trouble. I am not enjoying this dream.