Sunday 11 November 2012

Last Day of a Week off from Work

Here it is the last day of a week off from work. 10:24am, slightly hungover, and a whole day to do nothing but try and forget that I will have to be up at 8:00am tomorrow for a nine hour day. Like the last day of summer holidays when you were a kid, and you can't believe the holidays are over, and that Sunday comes, and that day goes by so quickly, and then it gets dark, and you're doing all those things that you have to do before school that you haven't done for six weeks and and and...
But it's still only 10:24am.
10:26am now.
I've got to do washing for tomorrow, and tidy my room, and maybe a bit of artwork - I've done hardly any this week and even less writing (oh the guilt that hangs over us of holidays not used well...) but first I think I'll go to the shop, get the Sunday papers, might watch a DVD, maybe an afternoon snooze...